Sunday, September 12, 2010

new collage




something i learned from my friend and artist extraordinaire, don't throw paper away. ever. no matter how small. cathy made the most amazing collage from scraps of paper she pulled from my studio trash can. lesson learned! so here is one of my new collages, "a face in the crowd," made from snips of paper left over from a collage making frenzy. i am now selling my art on artfire, and this collage is listed there http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=1797145

5 comments:

Catherine said...

metedYour work is always awesome and more so in person. Have really enjoyed seeing at everything you do. Loving my "tale of a sale"! (It is like positive thinking I can not only think about but look at everyday.)You are one talented lady, my dear.

Unknown said...

How gorgeous, Kim! I love it!

Sharmon Davidson said...

Wow- what a luscious piece! The colors and textures are wonderful!

Kim Printz said...

a very belated thank you to all of you! it's been an intense time since school started this year -- i know, i know that's a terrible excuse!!!!

i'm glad you all left comments:)

Shelley Whiting said...

Wow love how you handled the design, texture and color on this one. Fabulous!